Helpless? Jesus and the Paralyzed Man
The greatest moments in human history have been those of Christian revival-moments marked by great swelling crowds who flock to hear the preaching of the Gospel. Those are moments in life when we find ourselves in such a place where the Gospel is being preached and our hearts are moved (particularly when we are moved to receive Christ) must be taken. Your greatest need is not what you think!
Preached at www.churchonthemain.org. South Africa. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis