Hecknology: Will Technology Grow or Hinder Your Spiritual Life?
Technology can elevate us, causing us to be proud, self-centered or self-promoting. Technology can hurt and humiliate. It can also suffocate you, emptying your life of quiet, solitude and rest. Don’t forget to love people and communicate with them face to face.
Preached at Fellowship Church. Property of www.creativepastors.com.
Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Revelation: Timeline of the End Times
- Pre-Fight Weigh-In: Your Family’s Health
- Drones: What Does God Really Know?
- Hecknology: Will Technology Grow or Hinder Your Spiritual Life?
- Camel Filter: Wealth and the Eye of the Needle
- Wild: Have Vision!
- The Killer Betrayal: Don’t Fall in Its Trap
- Beating Temptation: An Interview with the Devil
- RPM’S: Relationships, Passion and Marriage