Racism isn’t just the presence of hatred-it’s the absence of love. How do we “neighbor” others? By recognizing our own prejudices, seeking to understand others, and by loving those different than we.
Preached at LifeChurch.tv. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?