Habakkuk in One Fell Swoop
The prophet Habakkuk prophesied during the Babylonian occupation and questioned God about why the nation suffered so. At the end of the book, the prophet comes to faith and proclaims that he believes God regardless of the circumstances.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty