Guided Freedom (Corinth)
The Apostle Paul unpacks in (ch. 10) some insights to what true freedom for believers entails. It’s a “guided freedom” – a freedom that exercises constraints at times – that fosters healthy relationships. Sometimes we’ve got to pull the “relational parachute”. (1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1)
For YouVersion notes, click HERE.
More from this series:
- Corinth: Coming Clean
- The Power of Sex (Corinth)
- Jesus Christ: The Real Deal?
- A More Excellent Way (Corinth Part Six)
- Guided Freedom (Corinth)
- Freed by Christ to Love Others
- Corinth Pt. 3: Marks of Maturity
- Judgment Calls: When Christians Step Over the Line
- Corinth: A Colorful Crowd Living in Community