Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
Paul teaches there are three types of people: those who don’t know God, those who do and those who know God but act like they don’t. Two key indicators of spiritual maturity are how you relate to others and the role you play in the Kingdom.
Preached at North Coast Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Follow the Battle Plan! 1 Peter
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain