Going the Distance
Jesus had to live a worthy life to die and unworthy death. He didn’t just die for me. He died as me. That’s the power of salvation.” God had faith in you enough to let His Son die just in case you decided to serve Him later.
Preached for lifechurch.tv/open
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty