Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
God made both men and women in His image with equal worth and value. He also made them distinctive-equally different, and gave them the responsibility of ruling over creation. Gender differences are a Divine Gift to enhance our lives. The unique differences between a husband and wife can either push them apart or draw them together in their marriage. God intended them to complement each other.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You