Gideon: God’s Waffling Warrior
As we dive into the story of Gideon, we see in Gideon this cycle from a fragile faith, to a forged and strong faith and then one that fractures a bit. There are some lessons here for us of God’s work within those stages… Every mature faith expression (Judges 7) had a faith infancy decision (Judges 6:27). The forging and forming of faith can only develop during the footsteps of obedience. God has a habit of confirming things with those who make it a habit of confiding and looking to Him.
YouVersion Notes HERE.
More from this series:
- Worst Case Scenarios: Facing the Fiery Furnace
- Samson: Enslaved by Lust
- Deborah the Judge: God’s Unlikely Super-Hero
- Jephthah, the Bible Judge: When Faith Becomes Toxic
- Life: Jesus’ Vision for Us
- Gideon: God’s Waffling Warrior
- Ruth: God is Secretly at Work!
- Ehud: A Left Stab for a Fat King
- Reaching Your City with the Gospel