Generations: Boomers, Agents of Change
Jesus was a change agent. He redefined the spiritual life, from a religious construct to a relationship with God. He elevated the value of people, even people who seemed to be total outcasts. Peter changed the early church on the issue of Gentile Christians. He moved the church to embrace Gentiles as brothers in Christ without having to become Jewish to be Christian. Paul comes onto the scene and picks up this issue, and does something very thought provoking. Paul comes onto the scene and picks up this issue, and does something very thought provoking. Boomers are change agents and must support change for future generations.
Preached at Casas Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty