Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
Joseph’s brothers had to come to terms with the sins of their past when they were forced to go to Egypt for food. Filled with remorse over their brother’s mistreatment, they had to face their wicked deed when they saw Joseph. Our past can leave us paralyzed with fear or guilt. We end up burying our guilt, blaming others or ourselves. Repentance is the only answer to freedom.
Preached at North Coast Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?