Ehud: A Left Stab for a Fat King
The Book of Judges in the Old Testament – contains cycles of crisis management among God’s people. Their pattern is to follow God closely after God delivers them, and then they forget and wander away from God. The story of Ehud teaches that a life of faith means taking risks for the sake of growth.
YouVersion Notes HERE.
More from this series:
- Worst Case Scenarios: Facing the Fiery Furnace
- Samson: Enslaved by Lust
- Deborah the Judge: God’s Unlikely Super-Hero
- Jephthah, the Bible Judge: When Faith Becomes Toxic
- Life: Jesus’ Vision for Us
- Gideon: God’s Waffling Warrior
- Ruth: God is Secretly at Work!
- Ehud: A Left Stab for a Fat King
- Reaching Your City with the Gospel