Do I Have to Be a Fanatic to Be a Christian?
How do you know if you are a lukewarm Christian? You crave acceptance from others rather than from God. You rarely share your faith in Christ. You think more about earth than heaven. You gauge your morality by comparing with others. You want to be saved from the penalty of sin without life-change. You only turn to God in a bind. You look like the rest of the world. You want the benefits of following Christ without conforming to who He is.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?