Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You
Is debt inevitable or is it often incurred to buy things we want rather than need? Three lies credit card companies tell us are as follows: debt is a tool and should be used to create prosperity. You should get a credit cared to build your credit rating. You are always going to have a car payment.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You