Daniel: Courageous and Committed
Courageous commitment doesn’t make sense and it never will. It didn’t in Daniel’s day and it doesn’t in ours-but as we learn in the unusual suspect of Daniel, because of his courageous conviction and commitment, we are still talking about him today! This kind of courage could change your life, your family and your legacy!
Preached at Hope Fellowship Church, Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Death and All of His Friends
- Daniel: Courageous and Committed
- Josiah, the Child King
- iPhone Living: Charge Your Batteries!
- Summer School-Grow Up
- Summer School Part One: Set Free!
- Big God: Big Heart for the World
- Courting and Covenant: Prescriptions for Dating for Marriage
- Stop Throwing Stones! Judgment and Grace