Crossing the Divide: Unity
Differences in personality and theology can divide us and weaken our ability to face the challenges before us as Christ-followers. Unity occurs in our common experience of an uncommon God.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- You Are God’s Masterpiece
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- Once Upon a Kingdom: The Unmerciful Servant
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined