Plenary session for Passion Conference, Campbridge.
What thing, if you lost it, would cause you to lose the will to live? Harsh economic realities are casting new light on the pursuits of sex, money, and success for happiness: careers, fortunes, marriages, and retirement security have collapsed. Many feel lost, disenchanted, and resentful. This sermon reveals the unvarnished truth about faith, our hearts’ desires, and the pursuit of happiness-and where all of it can ultimately be found.
Speech delivered at Cambridge, UK Passion Conference. Used by permission of Passion Conference.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis