Corinth Pt. 3: Marks of Maturity
Maturity is marked more by a weight on relational indicators than performance indicators. Maturity is also marked by our love for God and our understanding of our Kingdom role. We must build wisely and build into a kingdom that lasts.
More from this series:
- Corinth: Coming Clean
- The Power of Sex (Corinth)
- Jesus Christ: The Real Deal?
- A More Excellent Way (Corinth Part Six)
- Guided Freedom (Corinth)
- Freed by Christ to Love Others
- Corinth Pt. 3: Marks of Maturity
- Judgment Calls: When Christians Step Over the Line
- Corinth: A Colorful Crowd Living in Community