Corinth: Coming Clean
Because of Jesus, we have been washed completely clean, set apart for God’s purposes, and declared just before God. All of these blessings come at the huge price of Jesus’ sacrifice. Paul admonishes the Corinthian Christians to stop sexual activity outside of marriage, worship of false gods, marital unfaithfulness, and homosexual behavior. We must put Jesus first in our families, our freedoms and our sexuality.
More from this series:
- Corinth: Coming Clean
- The Power of Sex (Corinth)
- Jesus Christ: The Real Deal?
- A More Excellent Way (Corinth Part Six)
- Guided Freedom (Corinth)
- Freed by Christ to Love Others
- Corinth Pt. 3: Marks of Maturity
- Judgment Calls: When Christians Step Over the Line
- Corinth: A Colorful Crowd Living in Community