Conner’s Cancer and Childlike Faith
Jeff Jones and Joy Cruse, mother of Conner Cruse teach on “All things work together for good to those who love God.” All things happen to Christians. God is the reason when things do work out for good. God does promise to work every challenge in our lives for His glory. Mother Joy Cruse tells the story of her young son’s battle with brain cancer and his eventual homegoing. His childlike faith in the midst of suffering is legendary.
Join Team Conner.
Watch Conner’s Cruse’s Story HERE.
More from this series:
- The Gift of Singleness
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)
- Doing What Love Demands
- Be a Game-Changer in Difficult Relationships
- Handling Conflict: Fight Fair!
- Jump! Deepen Your Relationships
- Conner’s Cancer and Childlike Faith
- David and Bathsheba: A Long Way Down the Wrong Road
- Compassionate Spending: Make Your Money Count!