Compassionate Spending: Make Your Money Count!
Having money to spend is power and the way we spend it impacts people’s lives. The prophet Micah teaches that we must live a life in submission to God’s will, treat people with grace and compassion and never ignore injustice. Help the poor and vulnerable.
More from this series:
- Four Keys to Live the Spirit-Filled Life
- The Gift of Singleness
- Fear: Fearing God (Proverbs 1)
- Modern Family: How to Love
- Priceless: Marriage and the Song of Solomon
- Time Keeps on Ticking
- The Little Foxes That Can Destroy Your Marriage
- Your Move: Elijah and Elisha
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)