Compassionate Spending: Make Your Money Count!
Click the link below to openPDF
Having money to spend is power and the way we spend it impacts people’s lives. The prophet Micah teaches that we must live a life in submission to God’s will, treat people with grace and compassion and never ignore injustice. Help the poor and vulnerable.
More from this series:
- The Gift of Singleness
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)
- Doing What Love Demands
- Be a Game-Changer in Difficult Relationships
- Handling Conflict: Fight Fair!
- Jump! Deepen Your Relationships
- Conner’s Cancer and Childlike Faith
- David and Bathsheba: A Long Way Down the Wrong Road
- Compassionate Spending: Make Your Money Count!