Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
Click the link below to openPDF
Fifty-four percent of American couples are choosing to live together rather than to be married. We must ask ourselves:
Which “benefits” of cohabitating are you most tempted to believe? How are those “benefits” really a cheap imitation of the real thing?
What are some real benefits of being single? Of being married?
Is the Spirit placing someone on your mind to have an “awkward” conversation with?
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You