Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
Fifty-four percent of American couples are choosing to live together rather than to be married. We must ask ourselves:
- Which “benefits” of cohabitating are you most tempted to believe? How are those “benefits” really a cheap imitation of the real thing?
- What are some real benefits of being single? Of being married?
- Is the Spirit placing someone on your mind to have an “awkward” conversation
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You