Codgers and Tweeters: Can They Coexist?
Craig Groeschel discusses the schemes of Satan to separate the older and younger generations in Christian ministry. Older generations are encouraged to invest in the younger generation, and fight a resistance to change. It’s also important to delegate authority to younger leaders. Age and experience, authenticity, wisdom and compassion of older leaders can transform and ground the lives of the younger Christian leaders.
Message delivered at Catalyst West 2010. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?