Bloom Where You’re Planted: Singleness, Divorce and Re-Marriage
Click the link below to openPDF
Paul gives practical relationship advice in 1 Corinthians 7. To singles, he advises to stay single if you can. Marriage undercuts your ability to serve God wholly. Get married if you wish. To married couples, he teaches to have sex and lots of it, stay together even if it’s rocky and don’t leave and remarry. To spiritually mismatched couples, Paul writes to stay together if it spiritually benefits your spouse and kids. If you are left by your unbelieving partner, you are free to remarry.
More from this series:
- The Traitor Within (James)
- Fisherman to Fisher of Men: Peter’s Big Career Change
- Fighting the Sin Within: The Power of a Renewed Mind
- Abraham and His Little White Lies
- Bloom Where You’re Planted: Singleness, Divorce and Re-Marriage
- Playing with Fire: Balancing Fear and Freedom
- Brain Cramps: Missing the Obvious (Jesus in the O.T.)
- Tears in Heaven?
- When Good Kids Go Bad