Big Shoes to Fill: Paul and Timothy
In his second letter to Timothy, the Apostle Paul placed his “signature” at the beginning, as was customary at that time. Alistair Begg’s message on these opening verses guides us through Paul’s greeting to his younger colleague, as he prayed God would give him “grace, mercy, and peace.” 2 Timothy 1:1-3
Visit Truth for Life, the ministry of Alistair Begg. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty