Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
An idol is usually a good thing that becomes a god thing. We worship what we love and pursue most with our hearts and our actions. God says it is good to tithe, spend, save, invest, and give generously. But we must not love it place hope in it, or be enslaved by it.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?