Be a Game-Changer in Difficult Relationships
When you are in a difficult relationship, you have an opportunity to better understand where your identity and strength come from, and once you do, you realize that they can’t take that from you. In fact, God has given you this powerful weapon called love. Change the game. Trade jabs for love. Trade insults for love. Trade being taken advantage of with more love. In the process, you expose the heart of the other person, and may even cause them to evaluate where they are at with God. Who knows?
More from this series:
- The Gift of Singleness
- The Little Foxes That Can Destroy Your Marriage
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Life (Elijah)
- Doing What Love Demands
- Be a Game-Changer in Difficult Relationships
- Handling Conflict: Fight Fair!
- Jump! Deepen Your Relationships
- Conner’s Cancer and Childlike Faith
- David and Bathsheba: A Long Way Down the Wrong Road