Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
Focus on being ungrateful. Compare what you have to people who have more. Pursue temporary possessions over eternal treasures. Develop and attitude of entitlement.
Preached at LifeChurch.tv/open. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- God Uses Highly Unlikely People: The Widow at Zarephath
- Anxious? The Perspective of Praise
- One Minute After You Die
- Bad Advice: How to Be Dissatisfied
- Criticizing: My Big Fat Mouth
- Hope Beyond Here: End Time Rewards
- My Big Fat Mouth: Lying
- How to Love Like Jesus Does
- Twisted Truth: Is Money the Root of All Evil?