Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice
Many people perceive God as unfair and unpleasable. God delights in mercy, grace and forgiveness. Micah in encourages us to use our power in a fair and just way, to love to be loving-especially the hard to love, to have consistent, unwavering faith and a proper view of self.
More from this series:
- God’s Go-To Guys: Meet the Minor Prophets!
- What God Really Really Wants (Malachi)
- Love the One You’re With (Malachi on Marriage)
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide (Jonah)
- The Vow (Zechariah)
- Haggai: How to Patch the Hole in Your Wallet
- Don’t Make Me Come Down There! (Zephaniah)
- How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
- Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice