Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice
Click the link below to openPDF
Many people perceive God as unfair and unpleasable. God delights in mercy, grace and forgiveness. Micah in encourages us to use our power in a fair and just way, to love to be loving-especially the hard to love, to have consistent, unwavering faith and a proper view of self.
More from this series:
- God’s Go-To Guys: Meet the Minor Prophets!
- What God Really Really Wants (Malachi)
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide (Jonah)
- The Vow (Zechariah)
- Haggai: How to Patch the Hole in Your Wallet
- Don’t Make Me Come Down There! (Zephaniah)
- How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
- Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice
- When Preachers Lie (Micah)