Abraham and His Little White Lies
Abraham learned that half-truths that deceive are still lies. Don’t be surprised when our children copy our actions, not our boundaries. Abraham’s deceiving ways were passed down to his son, Isaac, and his grandson, Jacob.
More from this series:
- The Traitor Within (James)
- Fisherman to Fisher of Men: Peter’s Big Career Change
- Fighting the Sin Within: The Power of a Renewed Mind
- Abraham and His Little White Lies
- Bloom Where You’re Planted: Singleness, Divorce and Re-Marriage
- Playing with Fire: Balancing Fear and Freedom
- Brain Cramps: Missing the Obvious (Jesus in the O.T.)
- Tears in Heaven?
- When Good Kids Go Bad