Joseph and Jesus: Saving Others Through Sacrifice
Joseph was an Old Testament picture of Christ. His suffering and enslavement, his subsequent rise to power to save his brothers was a perfect picture of Christ’s suffering on the cross and His resurrection.
More from this series:
- David and Jesus: Promised Son, King and Kingdom
- How Do I Know I Am Saved?
- Beginner’s Guide to Obedience
- The Battle for the Mind
- Joseph and Jesus: Saving Others Through Sacrifice
- Healing Miracles and the Faith Movement
- Abraham and Jesus: Sacrifices and Gains
- The Truth about Truth (Ethics Series)
- Play Fair. Justice for God and Man