David and Jesus: Promised Son, King and Kingdom
God promised David a son who would build God’s house. He promised He would give Him a son who would reign as a king. David was promised that His Son would also be God’s Son. Learn about the connection between God and David. Jesus is David’s descendent who began building a house of people (church) to worship God.
More from this series:
- David and Jesus: Promised Son, King and Kingdom
- How Do I Know I Am Saved?
- Beginner’s Guide to Obedience
- The Battle for the Mind
- Joseph and Jesus: Saving Others Through Sacrifice
- Healing Miracles and the Faith Movement
- Abraham and Jesus: Sacrifices and Gains
- The Truth about Truth (Ethics Series)
- Play Fair. Justice for God and Man