Today’s Decisions Determine Who You’ll Be Tomorrow
Click the link below to openPDF
Life is done by little decisions. The purpose of self-discipline is that we might be godly. Reclaim the hours of your day that are wasted by reading God’s Word, great books and quality conversations with your family. Follow those who have finished well.
Desiring God Conference 2011, Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis