Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
Build a home, not a house. Godly living is caught more than taught. Every child needs consequences, not empty threats. Rules without relationship lead to rebellion. We have to encourage rather than discourage. You can’t pick your child, but you can pick their friends. Godly parents don’t automatically make godly children.
Preached at North Coast Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Proverbs: Premeditated Parenting
- Facing Your Egypt: When Life Overwhelms You
- Sons of God, Daughters of Men: The Weirdest Bible Story
- Grow Up! The Dangers of Stunted Spirituality?
- Raising Good Kids Against Bad Odds
- Big God vs. Little god-The Rich Young Ruler
- How to Be Wildly Wealthy
- Snakes on a Plain
- Psalm 1:1-Who’s in Your Social Network?