Perspective is Everything
Our self-image must come from who we are in Christ. We are blessed, blameless, chosen, adopted, forgiven and redeemed by the work of Jesus on the cross.
Preached at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
Featured at Telling the Truth with Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- Cohabitation: What Does God Say?
- Perspective is Everything
- Your Inside Voice: How You Know God is Speaking
- Christ: A New and Living Way
- Glue: Sticking Together When You’re Pulled Apart
- In Christ, I Am a Piece of Art
- Identity Redefined
- There’s Oil in Your Coffee
- Debt’s Dirty Little Secret: 4 Things Your Credit Card Company Won’t Tell You