Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment
Life change can only occur in the context of forgiveness and mercy. Jesus’ parable of the ungrateful servant shows us how much we need to extend grace to those who have wronged us. When we understand the depth of God’s forgiveness for our transgressions, we can begin to forgive the offenses we suffer.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty