Meditating on the Cross Will Change Your Life!
The invitation of God is to wait on cross with Jesus. It is hopeful, courageous, confident way of being. Standing in the world erect, facing the reality that surrounds us. With all our hearts – remain in relationship, in communion, waiting, listening, open before God. Distractions serve to numb the pain of waiting, of despair and lack of faith; i.e. – addictions, busyness, denial, blaming others, self loathing, bitterness. This approach is not centered in the love of the Father and it takes us away from our true selves. Thus we miss what God is doing in us.
More from this series:
- I Thirst: Understand Jesus’ Suffering on the Cross
- Easter: Why Is Christianity Unique?
- How the Bible Proves the Resurrection!
- The Greatest Story Forever Told
- No More Nails!
- The Resurrection? Prove It to Me!
- Thank God It’s Friday
- Judas Iscariot, The Suicide of Satan and the Salvation of the World
- Risen Jesus: Ruling and Reigning