Love the One You’re With (Malachi on Marriage)
Marriage isn’t easy or fair. Love is a choice, not an emotion. Master the marriage cycle: joy, disillusionment, misery, understanding, mature love. Submission is putting the needs and interests of your spouse above your own. Expectations unsaid go unmet. Marriage needs the constant attention of both partners, and God-dependence continually.
More from this series:
- God’s Go-To Guys: Meet the Minor Prophets!
- What God Really Really Wants (Malachi)
- Love the One You’re With (Malachi on Marriage)
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide (Jonah)
- The Vow (Zechariah)
- Haggai: How to Patch the Hole in Your Wallet
- Don’t Make Me Come Down There! (Zephaniah)
- How to Complain to God (Habakkuk)
- Acquitted: Understanding God’s Justice