How You Can Pray for Racial Reconciliation
The Bible gives us a model of racial reconciliation. We are neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, but all deeply loved in God’s eyes. Jesus came to reconcile the world to Himself. We reflect His character when we pray for peace and love our neighbors. As those forgiven by God, Christians can humbly approach those who have been affected by our sin and make amends. This change of heart brings glory to God by demonstrating the power of the gospel and reflecting the heart of God.
Preached at the Village Church. Used by permission of Village Church.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty