How Do You Rest in Faith?
Fatih is a way of trusting, acting and resting. Faith isn’t about you. It’s about God… it is true and real no matter what you do or think. Have the faith to let go of what I could never gain so you can finally embrace what you already have.
Preached at Casas Church
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty