Managing Conflict in Marriage
Some might have experienced the forgiveness of Christ but you are still living as though you are in debt. You feel as though you need to add onto the cost of Christ’s payment. You’re in a self-made debtor’s prison of fear and guilt and shame and bitterness. The price has been paid. Experience the freedom that has been given to you.
Preached at New Llfe Bible Fellowship. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- The Truth About Dishonesty
- Burden-Bearing: True Spirituality
- Elisha: What to Do in the Absence of a Crisis