All of us have been delivered by the grace of God at one point or another in our lives. When Moses and the Israelites were suffering and enslaved in Egypt, God delivered His people out of persecution, freeing them from Pharoah’s rule and parting the Red Sea so they could escape.
Southeast Christian Church. Used by permission.
More from this series:
- A Few Good Men…and Women! (Judges)
- What is God’s Will for My Life?
- The End of Time
- Teaching Your Children Respect and Obedience
- I Want Names! Praying for Others
- Jonah: Fueled by Anger
- Your Happy Place: How to Have a Joy-Filled Home
- Re-building the Walls: Nehemiah
- The Ultimate X Factor: Esther, Queen of Beauty and Courage