Christ: The Atoning Scapegoat
When Jesus was led out of Jerusalem by gentile Roman soldiers with a red ring and strips down his head… John is saying, the atoning scapegoat has left for good! When Jesus was nailed to a cross and raised up… that was the last flag needed in declaring God.
More from this series:
- I Thirst: Understand Jesus’ Suffering on the Cross
- Easter: Why Is Christianity Unique?
- How the Bible Proves the Resurrection!
- The Greatest Story Forever Told
- No More Nails!
- The Resurrection? Prove It to Me!
- Thank God It’s Friday
- Judas Iscariot, The Suicide of Satan and the Salvation of the World
- Risen Jesus: Ruling and Reigning