Adulting: Once a Man, Twice a Child
How are we, as the men and the women of the house, going to rise up and be the adults that God has called us to be and to do the adulting that God has called us to do? Maturity is it’s not just what you are. It’s also what you choose to do. Paul teaches the church in Corinth that living out Christ’s love causes us to truly grow up.
Preached at Fresh Life Church.
More from this series:
- When Pain Becomes Your Pulpit: Psalm 9
- God, I Don’t Understand! Habakkuk
- How Do You Rest in Faith?
- One More Night with the Frogs!
- Igniting Kingdom Power Through Prayer
- Find God’s Buried Treasure for You!
- Psalm 5: The Prayer to Pray in Darkness
- Beatitudes: Blessings of the Kingdom
- The Truth About Dishonesty